During certain events, the City of Brea seeks vendors to exhibit their products and services. Below is the list of events along with available forms. Check back often, as we post any pertinent information as it becomes available.
Please note, for the Spring Craft Boutique, Pet Expo, Country Fair Marketplace, and Nutcracker Craft Boutique, the state of California and the City of Brea require all vendors to have a Seller’s Permit. For more information about Seller’s Permits, visit California Department of Tax and Fee Administration or call 1-800-400-7115.
Vendors participating in Brea boutiques are now required to have a Brea business license.
- Brea Wedding Show - For more information, visit BreaWeddingShow.com
- Spring Craft Boutique - If you have any questions please email BreaSpecialEvents@CityofBrea.Net
- Pet Expo -
- July 4th Country Fair - Brea-based non-profit organizations are invited to host food and/or game booths as fundraisers for their organizations. Informational booth options are available as well. The Fair also includes a Marketplace vendor area for handmade products. If you’re interested in sponsoring the Country Fair, please contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email.
- Applications for 2023 will be available in March 2023.
- Brea Fest - Restaurants, food/beverage companies, and local businesses are invited to join in the festivities. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email.
- Wellness Festival - For more information, please contact DJ Alegre at (714) 990-7110 or by Email.
- Nutcracker Craft Boutique - Beautiful hand-crafted, unique, fun holiday gifts & decorations from over 200 vendors. November 18, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. and November 19, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. For more information, please contact Kristin Steyerman at 714-990-7771 or by Email. VENDORS, Brea business licenses will be required to participate in the 2022 Nutcracker Boutique.