Planned Construction Activity
Visit the Planned Lane Closures interactive website.
Upcoming Caltrans Closures/Activities as of 12/01/2023:
The 43 hour overnight closure of the eastbound and westbound Lambert Road.
WHEN: Friday, December 8 at 10:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Sunday, December 10, 2023.
UPDATED 12/01/23: The CalTrans weekend closure at various locations on the SR-57 at Lambert Road will be take place Friday, December 8 at 10:00 p.m., until 5:00 p.m. Sunday, December 10, 2023.
CalTrans will be conducting an extended weekend closures at various locations on the SR-57 at Lambert Road. The closures will consist of the northbound (NB) and southbound (SB) SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramps and Lambert Road off-ramps, as well as eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) Lambert Road from Pointe Drive to State College. On (12/2) Saturday morning, one lane will be accessible on the eastbound side of Lambert Road. In the afternoon, eastbound Lambert Road will close, leaving one accessible lane on westbound Lambert Road. This will repeat on Saturday night to Sunday morning.
Listed detours are as follows:
- EB/WB Lambert Road from Pointe Drive to State College
- EB Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway to NB Kraemer.
- WB Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway to NB State College.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- SB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB State College to EB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
- NB SR-57 Lambert Road off-ramp
- Detour: exit Imperial Highway off-ramp *if Imperial Highway is missed, exit Tonner Canyon off-ramp, turn right on Brea Canyon Road onto SB SR-57 exit Imperial Highway off-ramp.
- NB SR-57 Lambert Road on-ramp
- Detour: SB Kraemer to WB Imperial Highway on-ramp.
Please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of CalTrans crews and travelers.
Please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 696-5055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that in order to safely handle any unforeseen issues and to keep the project on track, it may be necessary to modify the schedule or the work plan. We will make every effort to update the information as soon as it’s received.
Keep informed by following Caltrans’ website and social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Additionally, follow the City of Brea official news sources for updates. of new Caltrans information. Please allow some extra time, watch for detour information and drive carefully.
For inquiries regarding this project, please contact Caltrans Public Information Officer, Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or email email@example.com